Vishara Skin Care
We have all experienced the occasional itch (and we mean literally) while a swarm of mosquitoes attack us, and we sadly fall prey. There are a multitude of ways to get rid of mosquitoes like by swatting them with bats (or newspapers), throwing whatever is accessible on them, placing carefully made nets and so on. But there is one other thing that we can apply on ourselves to ensure that they don't bite us - Mosquito repellents.
When you armour yourself by applying gracious amounts of repellents on your skin, you force a protective layer which prevents mosquitoes from attacking you.
But what a lot of people worry about is if these repellents harm our skin and our health. It is a justified query that we get. So what is Vishara’s thought: is a mosquito repellent safe?
And the verdict is, it is! If you buy a repellent that is handmade (like ours), you will notice recognizable and mostly importantly, natural ingredients. Therefore, there is nothing harmful in them.
How to use:
Applying the repellent:
- Step 1: Ensure that your skin is clean and dry
- Step 2: Apply the repellent uniformly over the exposed skin area. Ensure that you have covered the most attack prone zones
- Step 3: Wait, nope. That’s it. This simple process will keep bugs away from you and keep your skin hydrated as well.
You can reapply the repellent on your skin if required.
If you are unsure of buying drug store repellents, Vishaara’s mosquito repellents keep you bug free but still have a major plus: it is all natural.
Another major benefit of using Vishaara’s mosquito repellent is how it leaves your skin. While many similar products leave your skin feeling patchy, itchy and dry, Vishaara’s mosquito repellent with its coconut oil, cocoa powder cocoa butter, glycerine and many other wonderful ingredients leaves a hydrating impact on your skin.
Coconut oil, Cocoa Butter, Neem oil, Glycerine, Vegetable wax, Citrosynthal, Vitamin E, Stearic Acid, Natural preservatives, Essential oils of Citronella and Lavender.
Weight ; 50 ml
Citronella + lavender - somewhat floral
Apply a small amount of the product on your hand to check for allergic reactions. Discontinue immediately if there are any.
- All images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual results and/or products may vary
- No animal testing
- No parabens, No sulphates, No silicones, No GMOs, No artificial fragrance and No harsh chemicals.
- The product contains natural ingredients. Therefore, it may change colour and fragrance, without losing the effectiveness of the product.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Incase of any allergies to a natural ingredient, kindly check the description. Patch test elsewhere to avoid triggering your allergies.
- In case of any existing medical condition, kindly refer to a specialist before usage. Likewise, in case you are under medication or pregnant, kindly refer to a doctor.
- Products are not therapeutic and must not be replaced for any medication.