Vishara Skin Care
Google defines salve as “an ointment used to promote healing of the skin or as protection” and we at Vishara cannot agree more! No matter how much you moisturise your skin, remember that there are parts of your skin that would require more attention.
This is usually the feet. As mentioned earlier, we dont give as much importance to our feet, which often leads to dry, lifeless feet with cracked heels.
Now how do we make an effort? Using a good foot soak is a good way to start, but following it with a foot salve is even better. We like to think of our Foot Salve as a tub of goodness!
How to use:
- Take a generous dollop of foot salve using your fingertips
- Massage it throughout your feet in circular motions
- You can apply massage it onto other dry areas such as your elbows
- To enhance the effectiveness of this, massage the salve onto your skin before sleeping, wear socks and sleep. You will wake up to rejuvenated, relaxed feet.
- Rejuvenated feet
- A much needed break from sore foot muscles
- Softer, smoother skin
- Your cracked heels would have reduced or started to reduce
- All natural and ayurvedic formula
Coconut oil, sesame oil, ghee, sheabutter, beeswax, neem, oil, clove, sarjarasa, sativa, vitamin E, manjasti, essential oil of mint
Take a dot of the product and apply it on your hand to check for allergic reactions. Discontinue immediately if there are any.
- All images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual results and/or products may vary
- No animal testing
- No parabens, No sulphates, No silicones, No GMOs, No artificial fragrance and No harsh chemicals.
- The product contains natural ingredients. Therefore, it may change fragrance, without losing the effectiveness of the product.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Incase of any allergies to a natural ingredient, kindly check the description. Patch test elsewhere to avoid triggering your allergies.
- In case of any existing medical condition, kindly refer to a specialist before usage. Likewise, in case you are under medication or pregnant, kindly refer to a doctor.
- Products are not therapeutic and must not be replaced for any medication.