Vishara Skin Care
Aloevera & Indian Nettle Soap
What happens when two wonders are combined? Well, it forms an indestructibly strong product! When we at Vishara thought of ways to combine powerful ingredients and form great combinations that will work effectively on all kinds of skin, little did we know where we would end up.
Once we fell in love with the magical properties of Aloe Vera, we thought- why not add nettle extracts to this mix? And thus was born this soap!
Handcrafted with love, this soap is everything you didn't know you needed.
I think people would be interested to know what the soap does to them. - levera and indian nettle (kuppameni leaves used in skin rashes , antiseptic so on… i think some details i wrote in insta.
How to use:
The soap comes in the form of a bar.
Now the biggest question is, how do we use this bar of soap?
The traditional way of using soap is to directly rub the soap on your skin and form a lather directly. This is a tried and tested method, which is approved by all.
Another traditional method is to rub the soap in your hand, build the later, and use the foam across your body. This is also an easy - no harm way to use soaps.
There are of course a couple of other ways, which include third parties like Loofahs and Washcloths. While there is nothing wrong with using Loofas or Washcloths (it makes building the lather easier), you have to ensure that you buy the right product and clean/change it regularly. Remember that these are a breeding house for bacteria, so you have to dry them out thoroughly after every use.
The benefits of using Aloe Vera & Nettle soap are too many to number. Here are a few that have always been spoken about in the Vishara family:
- The famous Kuppameni leaves (Indian Nettle leaves) have antibacterial and antifungal properties
- These properties help in reduction of rashes, skin irritants, acne and spots
- Besides, it also leaves a nourished and well hydrated feeling behind (aloe magic!)
- Leaves skin looking supple and feeling moisturised
- Bathing with this soap will end up in you feeling refreshed and your skin feels more awake!
Made with aloe juice, nettle extracts, kokum butter, cold pressed oils and scented with essential oil of spearmint.
Take a dot of the product and apply it on your hand to check for allergic reactions. Discontinue immediately if there are any.
- All images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual results and/or products may vary
- No animal testing
- No parabens, No sulphates, No silicones, No GMOs, No artificial fragrance and No harsh chemicals.
- The product contains natural ingredients. Therefore, it may change colour and fragrance, without losing the effectiveness of the product.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Incase of any allergies to a natural ingredient, kindly check the description. Patch test elsewhere to avoid triggering your allergies.
- In case of any existing medical condition, kindly refer to a specialist before usage. Likewise, in case you are under medication or pregnant, kindly refer to a doctor.