Vishara Skin Care
If you ask us what a relaxing day would entail, we’d definitely include a foot soak! We, at Vishara, are major fans of chilling. Hence it was only a matter of time till we developed our very own Foot Soak.
Allow yourself a day of sitting back and relaxing (or 30 minutes, if you live a busy life!)
Now as amazing as this sounds, I am sure it is also equally confusing. What is a foot soak? What are the benefits of a foot soak? These questions may end up in your head.
To clarify, a foot soak is when you immerse your feet in warm water. (92°F and 100°F is advised to ease soreness) and let the properties of the salt fuse with the warm water and work its way into your skin. In India, we see this as a luxury. But in reality, Foot Soaks have so much value beyond luxury as well.
Incorporating a regular foot soak in your routine will yield so many positive results. Read on to understand this better!
How to use:
- Fill a tub / bucket of warm water. We advise you to use warm to hot water because it has the ability to make your muscles feel relaxed and is very soothing to the skin.
- Make sure that there is enough water (it should reach your ankles - at the least)
- Add two spoonfuls of the soak (the product) in this bucket
- Dip your legs gingerly (it might feel hot when you dip, but give it sometime and you will feel so rewarded!)
- Sit back and relax for 10-15 minutes
- Take your legs out (after 10-15 minutes), pat dry with a towel
- Apply a good foot balm or a nice moisturiser or Vishara’s foot salve to your feet
- Massage your feet for 2-3 minutes in slow circular motions
- Think about this. You are up on your feet all day (unless you are lazy like us). You run around, doing errand after errand. Don't your feet deserve something nice that helps them relax and prepares them for another hectic day? Vishara’s foot soak is exactly that.
- Since a lot of us don't give special attention to our feet and take them for granted, our feet end up looking tired and dull. This soak will make your feet look shinier, feel healthier, and definitely a lot less sore!
- It is common for feet to be hard. But hey, they dont have to be. Vishara’s foot soak will make your feet soft and supple, reduce cracks on your heels (if you do this regularly and follow up with a balm / salve)/
- Gets rid of toxins! What more can we say? Wouldnt you want feet that are toxin-free?
- You end up feeling as though you are swinging in the lap of nature, surrounded by all possible luxury.
Epsom salt,dead sea salt, Himalayan pink salt, Rose petals, Rosemary, Thyme, Lavender, Calendula, essential oil of mint
Weight : 300-350 gm
Take a dot of the product and apply it on your hand to check for allergic reactions. Discontinue immediately if there are any.
- All images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual results and/or products may vary
- No animal testing
- No parabens, No sulphates, No silicones, No GMOs, No artificial fragrance and No harsh chemicals.
- The product contains natural ingredients. Therefore, it may change fragrance, without losing the effectiveness of the product.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Incase of any allergies to a natural ingredient, kindly check the description. Patch test elsewhere to avoid triggering your allergies.
- In case of any existing medical condition, kindly refer to a specialist before usage. Likewise, in case you are under medication or pregnant, kindly refer to a doctor.
- Products are not therapeutic and must not be replaced for any medication.