Vishara Skin Care
Charcoal clay mask
While the whole world is raving about “Charcoal face mask”, it is also overwhelming for most of us to understand how this could benefit our skin. Adeptly crafted from the highest heat points for charcoal to gently take out impurities with its magnetic pull, you can opt for this Charcoal face mask and allow magic to fuel your skin if you are:
- Oily to normal skin type
- Have spurts of acne and spots of blackheads
- The unavoidable enlarged pores
- Pitted with a “lifeless skin” emotion (It’s a thing!)
How to use:
Applying the mask:
- Step 1: Use a mild cleanser and thoroughly wash your face. This is so that the existing make up, or lotions or moisturisers gets washed away. Pat your face dry using a towel. Remember, it is always advised to start on a clean, dry face.
- Step 2: Use any applicator of this choice (or your fingers like us!) to apply this mask gently all over your face. The product shouldnt be contaminated with a dirty hand.
- Step 3: Let this rest on your face for 15- 20 minutes. In the meantime, allow yourself to relax and let the ingredients work their way into your skin. You might feel parts of your face go through a “pull”. We call this a magical pull which gently removes the impurities on your face.
Removing the mask:
You have sowed the seed, now it is time to reap the benefit! Now, this is (surprise surprise!) the most important part of the Charcoal Clay Mask routine. This is because the way you remove the mask can have varying degrees of impact. The gentler you are, the better it is for your face. Likewise, it is highly recommended to remove the mask using circular motions so that the properties are massaged deep into your skin and there is a strong blood flow.
- Step 1: Keep a damp towel on your face in order to make the mask easily removable.
- Step 2: Now using your fingers, gently massage your skin in circular motions.
- Step 3: Use warm water (recommended) to wash your face. You may use cold water later, if you’d like.
- Step 4: Pat your face dry using a soft towel.
- Step 5: Important: Moisturise your face or use a facial oil
Might experience mild tingling on your face while the effects settle. Discontinue if you feel intense burning.
Wait for two weeks or so to see any visible difference.
Face masks are truly a gift from above (Or if you’re lucky, us!). There are a multitude of benefits associated with using face masks. This beloved Charcoal Face Mask is a definite cult favourite. Your skin was always beautiful. But using Vishara will make it healthier.
Here are some benefits of using it:
- Feel yourself fall in love with your rejuvenated skin after using it for a month (once or twice a week!)
- Skin starts to look supple and healthy
- You might experience a beautiful glow! Should we also talk about acne free??
Activated charcoal, Green Tea, Calamine, Bentonite, Clay, Sandalwood powder, Glycerine, Vitamin E, Cucumber extract, Essential oils of Tea tree and Neroli.
Weight : 80 grams
Take a dot of the product and apply it on your hand to check for allergic reactions. Discontinue immediately if there are any.
- All images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual results and/or products may vary
- No animal testing
- No parabens, No sulphates, No silicones, No GMOs, No artificial fragrance and No harsh chemicals.
- The product contains natural ingredients. Therefore, it may change colour and fragrance, without losing the effectiveness of the product.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Incase of any allergies to a natural ingredient, kindly check the description. Patch test elsewhere to avoid triggering your allergies.
- In case of any existing medical condition, kindly refer to a specialist before usage. Likewise, in case you are under medication or pregnant, kindly refer to a doctor.
- Products are not therapeutic and must not be replaced for any medication.